Sunday, March 31, 2013


Assorted wide belts:  5 for $10 @ Ardene (RSP:  $9.50 each)

I'm really surprised with these belts!  They're actually decent quality, compared to the kind of stuff they normally have here.  They look on par with a somewhat more expensive store.

The multi buckle belt is what caught my eye - I loved it!  I just had to have it, I'm such a sucker for multi buckled belts.

The one beside it was my second choice, and the brown/fake suede one was my third.  Even though it's simple, I thought it looked good.

I already have some leopard belts, but these two had to come home too.  One of them had a really neat snake buckle closure that I was really surprised to see here...they don't normally have things so edgy.

Then the other one just looked so classy with the shiny gold belt.  That one in particular looked a lot more expensive than it was!

From now on, no more belts unless they're drastically different from what I already have...I got so many belts today, and I already had so many at home!  It's time for a closet purge..

No comments:

Post a Comment