Sunday, March 3, 2013


Monster High - Sweet 1600 Clawdeen - $25 free @ Wal mart (RSP:  $36.99)

Finally!  I've wanted her for so long.  I love Clawdeeens, and I hardly have any of them...and this outfit is killer!

It went down to $25 a while ago, but I really didn't think that was a deal, considering it retailed for $20 in the states!  I was hoping it might go down some more or I would get lucky in a lot.

Well, when I was washing some dolls from the last lot I bought - with only soap and water mind you - I noticed that some of my dolls' makeup washed off!

That totally surprised and horrified me.  I customize dolls..it normally takes a lot of effort when I actually WANT the paint to come off.   I thought that was totally ridiculous so I decided to complain.

Well, they ended up giving me a $22 voucher for my trouble.  Hooray!

Since I wanted this girl forever, I decided to just splurge.  The balance was $6 after the voucher, but I paid it off with my gift cards from Tellwut.

Back of the box:   


I'm tempted to debox her.  I already opened her up since it was easy, and the box isn't mint anyway.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment