Tuesday, March 5, 2013


Grey knit rabbit fur scarf:  $9 (BIN:  $40)
Brown rabbit fur scarf:  $4.81 (BIN:  $20)

Both off eBay.

I thought the grey one would be a lot better than the other one due to the difference in pricing, but they're about the same warmth!

I'd rather spend half the price and get the one on the right.  Oh well, $9 was still an ok price for the first one.

Mine was actually the lowest it's ever gone!  On auction it's gone as high as $27.

Also, I finally studded that plain turquoise leather clutch I got a while back:


I love it now!  I knew it had potential, even though it was really boring when I got it.  The colour was fantastic though, and it was such nice quality leather. 

It had a lot of scuffs though, which is why I didn't mind covering them up with all of these studs. 

It took a few hours, because the backs are hollow, which made it hard to glue on.

Total price:  $2.99!  Just the price of the clutch, since I took the studs from an old shirt.

I have a ton of studs coming in the mail!  They have filled in backs so they're going to be a lot easier to work with.

I have at least 4 more purses I want to do.  I'm so excited!  I hope they come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment