Tuesday, March 26, 2013


Gorilla super glue:  $5.09 @ Michael's (RSP:  $8.49)
Jacques Vert - Brown leather purse with beige stripe accent:  $3.99 @ Salvation Army (RSP:  $60+)

I haven't been to Michael's in so long!  I needed a stronger glue for my studding projects, so I decided to get this one.

They claim they're the strongest on earth!  I had a coupon, so I decided to buy it there...plus, I don't know where else this brand is sold.

Also went to Salvation Army, since I was in the area.

I really liked the purse, but I thought it was kind of pricey for $4, since it is kind of plain, and it has some minor wear on the outside.

It's from one of the brands I always look out for though, so I just had to get it.  They always use such nice leather, and their designs are always classic and timeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment