Tuesday, March 26, 2013


Urban Behavior leather collection - tan leather jacket:  $9.99 (RSP:  $100+)
Round quilted gold chain snakeskin purse:  $6.99
Talbots - Periwinkle blue leather purse:  $8.99 (RSP:  $60+)

All @ Value Village.

I hate this location!  They always charge so much.  There was another snakeskin clutch I was considering, but I'll only buy it if it's around on half off day.

The other purses were way more than I wanted to pay, but I just couldn't leave them behind.

Recently, I've really wanted to find a quilted snakeskin purse!  So I just couldn't pass it up once I finally found one.


It's really small, but it's such great quality.  The rest of the purse is made out of a nice leather, including the lining.  I would have preferred to pay $5 or less though, considering the size.

Looking around the net, similar quilted purses of that size go for at least $100 new, so I guess it wasn't so bad overall.

The Talbots one is very similar to the Ann Taylor one I bought a while back!  That one was cheaper, and actually a little bigger than this one.

Other than that, the design is practically the same, down to the compartments on the inside!  I'm convinced they were made at the same factory.

$9 was kind of a ripoff, but I bought it because I really liked the colour, and it looked completely unused.  It's rare to find a leather purse that shade...and it's perfect for spring!

The coat was a huge surprise.  I didn't find anything wrong with it, so I have no idea why it was priced so low!

I actually considered waiting until it was half price, but I'm glad I came to my senses.  All of my other Urban Behavior leather were this price or more at half off!

It's actually the same design as the black one I have...that one cost more than this one, and it was 30% off when I got it!

No comments:

Post a Comment