Sunday, March 24, 2013


Monster High - CAM Insect (RSP:  $12.67 - $19.99)
Monster High - CAM Blob and Ice girl (RSP:  $22.47 - $29.99)

Both for $19.36 (including tax) @ Superstore

I originally wanted to get Picture Day Cleo, but sadly, they didn't have her.  But it turns out, all of the other monster high stuff was 25% off too!

Of course, I didn't know that.  It wasn't advertised, and stupidly, none of the signs were up!

After finding out about it from a local group, I decided to go back and get these instead.

I had $20 in points, which is why everything ended up being so cheap.

I'm still tempted by Cleo, but these were a far better deal!  Way cheaper, plus far more interesting...I've wanted that bee girl for over a year!

The other set just came out, but I wanted it just as much.  I love unique dolls, especially ones with clear or glittery bodies.

I've seen these double packs as low as $20 before, but $22.67 seemed like a great deal for a new release.

They work out to less than $7 each, which is a total steal in my book....especially compared to the $20 for the one Cleo, whom I already have a ton of.

That version is quite pretty though.  If I see her, I might still pick her up!

No comments:

Post a Comment