Friday, March 8, 2013


Khaki lace dress with lace peplum (RSP:  $24)
Hot pink belted ruffle dress (RSP:  $29)


Sweater dresses (RSP:  $16 each)

$20 for everything @ Sirens.

I'm so glad I didn't buy that first dress when I saw it a few days ago!  It was instant love...it was $12 there, and I was willing to pay it!

But I came to my senses and decided to check out the other ones, after I had the coupon.  I'm so glad I did!

This one had the dress priced at $10, plus they had those sweaters for $2.50 each!

Just think...it would have been an $8 difference for 5 items less if I bought the dress at the first location.  Patting myself on the back here!

I actually didn't think I'd like the hot pink dress at all, but surprisingly, it's pretty flattering!  I don't even mind the colour.  Especially for that price!

That's enough hot pink for me too.  And baby pink!

I wasn't sure how often I'd wear the pink or yellow ones, but I definitely wanted everything else so there was no point in not buying them, since they were free with the coupon.

No comments:

Post a Comment