Monday, March 4, 2013


Farouche by Lori Weidner - Red blazer with gold buckles:  $7.99 @ Value Village.

I hate paying full price!  I was here because I was in the area, I just can't help myself.  I always check the blazer section just in case there's something interesting.

Well, this fit the bill!  It's gorgeous on.  No shoulder pads or anything!


I don't think it would have been around on half price day, so I'm glad I found it.  I love the cascading lapels and how fitted it is.

Whenever I see something by Lori Weidner I take notice.  So far, all of her designs have been awesome!

I just learned that she's a designer at Joseph Ribkoff now...another brand I watch out for, no surprise there!

2 comments:

  1. Wow I was so thrilled to see your post! I am happy you love my vintage designs. Yes I am currently the senior designer at Joseph Ribkoff since 14 years now. GOD BLESS
    Lori Weidner

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have just found a fabulous opaque shirt with huge shoulder pads and lapels. It has snaffle horse bits details at the waist and waffle style sections at the shoulders. It really is lovely. The design is so of its period but so well designed and beautifully made. I absolutely adore the red jacket. I too would have snatched that up and practically run out of the shop.

    ReplyDelete