Sunday, March 3, 2013


Turquoise\blue belt
Red leatherette two buckle belt
Silver knot red belt
Silver knot blue belt
Black ring and strap belt

$10 for all @ Ardene (RSP:  $9.50 each)

I really don't shop here anymore since everything is such cheap quality.  Sometimes they're ok though.

Like, that black belt - I'm totally in love with it!  I would have paid up to $5 for it alone.

The other belts were ok, I just bought them to get the deal.  They're interesting enough and I will use them, but I wouldn't have bought them if I didn't have to.

I do think the silver knot belts are pretty neat though.  And the turquoise\blue one was a neat colour combo.

The red one looks the cheapest of all I think...trying way too hard to look like real leather, it just looks off.

Well anyway, it was all for the black one!  I've been looking for something like that for a long time, and I'm sure I would have had to pay at least $10 to get one off ebay...so all in all, I'm one happy camper!

No comments:

Post a Comment