Monday, February 25, 2013


Louis Féraud - Navy blue flared gold buckle skirt suit:  $6.50 (RSP:  $500+)


Bazar de Christian Lacroix - Burgundy pantsuit:  $8.50 (RSP:  $1500+!)


California Magdesians - Pearlescent leather purse:  $4 

All @ Value Village.

I'm really glad I went today!  I almost didn't since, I'm really tired from shopping so much these last few days.

It was a total zoo there!  I wanted to get out as fast as I can, and I really wasn't expecting to find anything good.

The first thing I found was the purse.  It was gorgeous!  I hesitated a bit because it has some marks that I'm not sure will come off.  (Update:  They came off!  Yay!)

But I bought it anyway.  I love the design, the sheen, and the colour!  I don't like it as an over the shoulder purse, but it makes a gorgeous oversized clutch.

I don't have any of those, so I had no problem adding this to my collection.

After a while, I found the Louis Ferard suit.  I loved it!  Especially the little flared skirt on the blazer.  I'm not too fond of the collar (or lack there of), but everything else was just right.

The fit is so flattering, and it doesn't look worn.  Plus, the price...total steal!

Soon after that, I found the Christian Lacroix!  Funnily enough, I only found out about that designer a day ago, from when I was looking up Dean & Evan (they listed him as a style inspiration).

It looked pretty plain, but the quality was great so I tried it on.  Well, it is way better on!  The fit is great.

I don't know how much it actually retailed for, but I saw some of his newer suits for that price or more.

Just like the first suit, it was in great condition.  I wonder if it was owned by the same person before?  Well, they are now!

Talize had a half off sale today but I couldn't go...now I kind of wish I took a bus there, or something!  I wonder what other treasures awaited me?

No comments:

Post a Comment