Tuesday, February 5, 2013


Peter Pan - Tiger Lily Byul:  $22 (RSP:  $39.99 - $100)
Stardoll - Fallen angel fashion pack:  $4 (RSP:  $7.99 - $15.99)

Both @ Winners.

Today was totally surprising.  It was like a dream come true!  I've always dreamed about finding a pullip cheap at a thrift store, and this is almost the same.

Actually, the thrift store scenario seemed more likely!  Winners is the last place I'd ever expect to see this doll!

It's an expensive Japanese doll that I've collected for a while...I used to pay around $80 for one!  I'd never 1, expect to see this line at a mainstream chain, and 2, see them for this cheap!  It's unheard of!


Moreover, if she was still there in a few weeks, she could have been as low as $5!  That would have been mindblowing!

I didn't want to risk it though.  I sure hope I'll be happily surprised at another store at the end of the month!

I didn't expect to see the stardoll fashion pack either.  I like everything about that pack, especially the bustier and shoulder chains.  I've seen it go for $23 plus shipping on eBay!

I actually considered paying full price the first time I saw it at Winners...of course, now I'm really glad I didn't!


This was the only one there, so it feels like destiny :P.  I hadn't seen them there for months so I really didn't expect it to pop back up in time for final clearance.

Now I feel like going to all of the other ones to see what's there!  Just about everything is still priced high, but I've found some great deals on toys and bras so far.  I've just got to know what's there!

No comments:

Post a Comment