Sunday, February 10, 2013


Shake weight with dvd:  $3 (RSP:  $20)
Miracle grip suction hook:  $2 (RSP:  $3.15+)
Xtra closet:  $3 (RSP:  $6+)

All @ Dollarama.

I've wanted the shake weight ever since I heard Dollarama carried it!  I had to wait about a week or two before they started showing up on this side of the country...

Ditto on the suction hooks.  They were totally different than I expected though, I thought they were separate hooks!  The only reason I wanted them was because they supposedly lifted up to 30 pounds.

Since I've been looking for them for so long, I decided to buy them anyway.  The instructions just for my own reference:
 

Not that I really needed them.  I already have it up in my shower!  I thought it was neat being able to stick your bottles to the wall like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment