Friday, February 22, 2013


Sasha - Skull knuckle duster faux crocodile clutch:  $5 @ Winners (RSP:  $24.99+)

Plus the latest issue of H&M magazine and my obligatory Sephora perfume samples.

I checked out a few Winners, but sadly, they barely had anything left.  The stuff that was left was still expensive to boot!

I was really undecided on the clutch, since I don't like the ones that feel like hard cardboard.  I also wasn't super crazy about the ring design:


But it's different from the ones I already have, plus I won't be able to find it cheaper elsewhere.

If only I came tomorrow!  It would have been $3 then, which totally would have been worth it.  There's a stone missing, but I have an idea for that.

$5 really wasn't that great considering that flaw, but desperate times call for desperate measures!  I just hope I won't be disappointed tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment