Friday, February 8, 2013


Khaki side cut out strapless dress (RSP:  $29)
Metallic silver leaf pattern lace peplum dress (RSP:  $24)
Gold floral brocade lace peplum dress (RSP:  $34)


Black lace bustier dress (RSP:  $29)
Coral lace tiered bustier dress (RSP:  $29)

$4 each @ Sirens.

What a great deal!  I'm glad I didn't buy any of these when they were marked down to $10 last week.

I really love everything in the first picture.  The khaki dress flares out in such a cute way, and those other dresses just look so classy. 

The gold one has a really beautiful brocade print in on it, and both of them are metallic in a non-tacky way.

At first I was just going to buy the khaki dress and the coral dress, but I'm glad I bought the rest.  At first the silver one didn't fit, but I reasoned it would after I finally lost the weight.

Then I noticed that they had a gold one made out of stretchier material, and that one ended up fitting! 

I think the pattern looks better than the other one anyway.  The first gold one I bought had the exact same print as the silver one.

They had the black lace dress in coral, but I didn't see any point in buying it.  The tiered lace dress was way cuter, it even has a pearl flower brooch! 

But the black dress is quite cute.  It even has a crinoline!  I haven't gotten any poofy dresses like that in while.

No comments:

Post a Comment