Friday, February 8, 2013


Monster High - Werecat twins:  $29.97 (RSP:  $39.99)
Monster High - Scaris Frankie:  $15 (RSP:  $29.99)
Barbie accessory pack:  $2.97 (RSP:  $4.99)

All @ Toys R Us.

Wow, I don't think I've ever spent this much at Toy r us before!  I was tempted to buy more too.  Every monster high doll was 25% off, and that made them cheaper than anywhere else!

I was really tempted by a Scaris Ghoulia, but I decided against it.  I really didn't even want to spend as much as I did, but I bought the werecats since they're a toys r us exclusive.  They weren't going to get any cheaper.

I'm just glad I didn't buy them for full price!  They were long out of print and going for high prices when I started collecting.  When I finally saw one in person I considered buying them, since I wasn't sure if it was just a fluke.

Well, turns out they were re-released, since I've been seeing them everywhere!  $15 per doll is still more than I want to spend, but I really liked them so I decided to splurge.

Ironically, the Frankie was $15 too, but that's half off the price she is everywhere!  It just felt too good to pass up.

The cashier said they had another one (same doll), so I really don't know what the deal is.  She is still completely attached to the card with plastic tags though, so I know she wasn't played with and returned.

The Barbie accessories were a splurge.  I really like those shoes!  I don't have any of those modern wedge heels for my dolls.  I even considered buying them full price, so I'm glad I didn't.

$3 is a decent deal considering I like just about everything in the pack.

They even had more Barbies I was considering, but I really need to put a cap on this.  I just love toys so much!

Hopefully that pan am repro barbie shows up cheap at a thrift store, otherwise I might be tempted to buy her at $20!

No comments:

Post a Comment