Saturday, February 23, 2013


Revolution by Edwin - Grey faux suede fringe box purse:  $3 (RSP:  $24.99 - $40)
Angel Dal - Amy:  $1 each (RSP:  $5.99 - $20)
Angel Dal - Biccy:  $2 (RSP:  $5.99 - $20)
Brinware - Glass plates with removable silicon backs:  $1 (RSP:  $14.99 - $25)
Anna Sui - Live your dream 30mL eau de toilette:  $8 (RSP:  $24.99 - $54)

All @ Winners.

I was seriously happy with this stuff!  I was interested in the box clutch when it first went on sale, I'm glad I didn't buy it for $13.

They had a red one, but the lid fell off.  It was the same price!  Thought that was stupid.

More Angel Pullips!  Well, these ones were Dals.  They were seriously clearanced too!  My eyes just about popped out of my head when I saw how low they were....and I paid full price just an hour ago!

One of them was priced higher than the other.  Ugh!  I could have price matched it, but the thought didn't occur to me.  I was way too frazzled to think about that.

Another surprising favourite this round:  these plates!


They are so cute!  I love the prints, and the idea of them.  They're glass plates with a removable silicone backing...they're so colourful and adorable.  I can't believe nobody else wanted them!

I didn't see them until the very last minute.  I'm glad, since they probably would have been more if I saw them sooner.

The perfume was an impulse buy.  I couldn't really smell it so it was a bit of a gamble, but I normally like Anna Sui stuff so I thought it was a deal.

I was hoping it would go down to $5, it would have been a no-brainer then!

But $8 was alright, especially once I opened it up and saw how pretty the bottle was:


Well, it's more impressive in person.

They also had this Judith Leiber perfume I was considering buying it, but I thought it was too much at $16.  It did retail for $115 though, but I couldn't smell it at all!


Now I kind of wish I got it, the bottle was gorgeous.   I would have been more comfortable paying $12 for it, especially since I was already unsure about the Anna Sui one.

There was also a $9 swarovski perfume I wanted, but someone snatched it while I was waiting for it to go down.

Now I really wish I bought that one, it costs the most and it sounded great - lychees and roses!

I wish I started paying attention before!  I'd really like to get more perfume, I wonder what cheap ones I've missed out on in the last few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment