Sunday, February 17, 2013


Monster high - lot of 13 dolls:  $75 (RSP:  $300)

From left to right:

-Dawn of the Dance Draculaura
-Dawn of the Dance Ghoulia
-Dead Tired Ghoulia
-Roller Maze Ghoulia
-Skull Shores Lagoona
-Wave 1 Lagoona
-Dawn of the Dance Frankie
-Wave 1 Frankie
-CAM sea monster
-Basic Operetta
-Dawn of the Dance Clawdeen
-Wave 1 Cleo
-Wave 1 Deuce

It also includes a bunch of journals, stands, and these random bits:


This lot was a nightmare!  It's my own fault for not asking about condition..if I knew they were this gross I would have never paid this much.

Even $50 would have been generous.  $75 was a ripoff!  $30 would have been more fair considering how bad they were.

The dolls were so dirty and gross, plus their hair was so tangled I thought they  might be ruined. 

Also, a bunch of them had yellow stains on them!  One of them was even missing parts, another was actually broken.

I originally bought the lot because I thought I could get it for free after selling a few.  Luckily I can still do that, but they're not worth as much as expected.  

Unfortunately two of them are still stained, but thankfully, most of them cleaned up beautifully with a lot of work.

There were only 4 dolls I didn't have, but there were 2 that I only had in box, so I was happy to get them loose.

I mainly wanted them for the DOTD dolls.  I love the Ghoulia!  She's the prettiest one I've seen.  Her and Draculaura go for pretty high even in this condition, so I probably wouldn't have gotten them otherwise.

Well, can't complain about free dolls anyway.  I hope it won't take too long to sell my doubles.

In the next lot I'm really hoping for a Gil or dolls from the Ghouls Rule line.  A lot of these lots have so many repeats!

No comments:

Post a Comment