Saturday, February 9, 2013


Ai -Paris - Leather collection - Houndstooth leather trim satchel:  $3.99
Metalsmiths Sterling - Black leather purse:  $6.99 (RSP:  $98)

Both @ Value Village.

First purse was a no-brainer!  I'm surprised it was marked so reasonably.  I just love houndstooth and I also have a thing for messenger satchels, so I just had to pick this up!

The other one I wasn't so sure about.  The leather was such gorgeous quality!  Even though I normally dislike floppy bags, this one had so many neat design elements (like the cool silver plate and embossed zippers) I didn't mind.

The only thing is, it's missing its straps!  Plus, it was $6.99...way too much for a purse in that condition.

If it were half off day I'd pick it up for sure.  Even now I still might return it...I kind of thought it retailed for way higher due to the quality!

Turns out the company doesn't even make purses anymore.  They make jewelry.  What a weird combination!

No comments:

Post a Comment