Saturday, February 9, 2013


Zara - blue and white striped blazer with ruffle accents (RSP:  $4.99 - $70+)
Zara - brown Ramie sleeveless ruffle button up top (RSP:  $3.99 - $50+)

$1 each @ Kim's Village.

They haven't had a $1 sale in a long time, so when I heard the voice message they left me, I just had to go!

I was pretty lazy though.  I ended up going on the last day, I almost didn't go!

There wasn't really much there, and I wasn't even sure if I should get these.  But since they're good quality and interesting enough I decided to get them.  I probably wouldn't have paid more than a dollar for them!

The blazer is pretty cute.  I wasn't sure about it at first, but I loved it when I put it on!  It has some stains though, I'm really hoping they'll come out.

It's so intricate though, it has tucks and pleats everywhere!  Plus, the buttons look like knotted rope.

The sleeveless top is made out of ramie, I've never heard of it!  That was the primary reason I bought it, I'm all for variety.

No comments:

Post a Comment