Tuesday, February 5, 2013


QED London - Silver spike bra dress:  $7.50 @ Urban Planet (RSP:  $30+)

Finally!  I've wanted a dress like this for soooo long, but I couldn't bring myself to pay regular price.  I've seen it sold in lot of stores for upwards of $40!

I didn't see it go on sale even ONCE until now.

I actually wouldn't even have known if it weren't for my friend.  As a bonus, it's even cheaper than it was when she told me about it!

I'm really glad I went when I did, this was the only one left and it didn't have a price tag on!

It's not the size I prefer, but I'm just glad it's mine!  The bra is the same for all sizes anyway. 

I wish I had a gold one to match.  I do have the bra, but it's too small to wear!  I haven't tried this one on yet, but I think it'll work out.  The cups are a lot flatter so it's not as size specific.

No comments:

Post a Comment