Saturday, February 2, 2013


Liv - Making Waves Katie doll:  $3 (RSP:  $9.99 - $18)
Renee Rafe - Black silver foil dotted push up bra:  $2 (RSP:  $9.99 - $20)
XOXO - Black sequin band bra:  $2 (RSP:  $9.99 - $24.99)

All @ Winners.

I almost didn't know what to do with myself today!  I went to the bra section, and almost EVERY bra was $3...it was so hard to decide!

A bunch were $2 as well, but most weren't my size.  I really wish I didn't buy all of those $3 bras in the past, now there are a bunch of better $3 ones!  Now I want to see what the other stores have.

The Liv doll was an impulse buy.  I buy up any $2 ones I find used, so I reasoned that I had to buy this $3 one new! 

Too bad she doesn't have much of an outfit, but I do like her hair and sunglasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment