Friday, February 1, 2013


Gold spike bra:  $8.82 $2.82 (Highest:  $26)
White leopard collar necklace:  $2.26 (Highest:  $9.50)
Champagne crystal necklace:  $2.25 (Highest:  $7.55)
Black rosette padded corset:  $8.50 (Highest:  $20.76)

All off eBay.

I was really excited about that bra, but stupidly, it's too small for me.  I was actually worried about it being too big!  I even sized up just in case!

They had a chart and I followed it, so I don't see why the bra doesn't fit...unless they sent me the wrong one, or the chart was off.  I mean, come on!  Just look at how it compares to bras that actually fit me:


I'm pretty unhappy about it.  There's no way it's the size that's listed!  Does that look like a 38C to you?  I really hope they'll give me a full refund, there's no way to make it work.  

The corset on the other hand, is gorgeous!  That was worth the eight bucks, unlike the bra.

The bra was a BIN...I really wanted it so I decided to buy it once it went on sale.  I'm still looking for some that fit me, I guess I better stick to looking locally!

*edit*

The seller gave me $6 back...well, that's better than nothing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment