Sunday, February 24, 2013


Joseph Ribkoff - Sheer sleeve pleated suit:  $4


Dean & Evan - Asymmetrical wool jacket:  $10

Both @ Value Village.

I'm so glad I came here!  I was initially offput because of how crazy busy it was (it was half off day, and on a Sunday!), but somehow I managed to find these gems.

I was unsure about the suit since I already have so many, but it was gorgeous on!  I really like the sheer sleeves and it's fitted just so.  It's hard to see in the picture, but the front is pleated on one side.
 
It took my breath away, and it was a great price!  I just need to do something about those shoulder pads.

Ditto on the jacket..it was such a find!  I thought it looked great on the rack, but it was amazing on!  Even more breathtaking than the suit...imagine that, twice in one day!

There are no prices on their site, so I have no idea how much it retailed for...but the quality is insane, so I'm sure it was a lot.  I wouldn't be surprised if it went for upwards of a thousand.

I found an article online that said their pricing started at $260, and I'm sure a coat goes for a lot more than a skirt.

There's a button missing.  Initially I was just going to replace all of them, but the buttons are so nice, I can't bear to do it!

I found a picture of it on their website.  Turns out it's from their 2009 Fall collection:


It looks even better in person!  The fit is just unbelievable.  And the construction...the pleats stay in place so strategically.  This is probably the finest garment I own!

No comments:

Post a Comment