Friday, February 22, 2013



Barbie Basics - Model no. 04 001:  $4 @ Toys R Us (RSP:  $19.99+)

I'm so glad I started checking out their clearance tables!  I really wish I started earlier, I wonder what other things I've missed out on.

I couldn't believe how cheap this girl was!  She was marked down again just yesterday...I'm surprised someone didn't snatch her up before me.

She's missing the clear outer box, but everything else is there.  I never thought I'd ever find a deal like this at Toys R Us!

It took me a while to decide on her, since I normally only buy these barbies to steal their clothing, and this one didn't come with anything great. 

I actually saw her for full price a while ago and she caught my eye then.  She's really neat looking, she has the look of a high fashion doll.  

So anyway, that coupled with the price resulted in her coming home with me.  I'm glad I did, turns out she goes for $20 used!  I could easily sell her if I change my mind.

The back of the box:


I really like the first girl and the blonde with the short bob. I doubt I'll find any more, but if I do, I hope it's those ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment