Tuesday, February 19, 2013


La Dee Da - Runway Vacay Tyla doll
La Dee Da - City Chic Dee doll

$4.94 each @ Superstore (RSP:  $19.99 each)

I love Superstore!  They're practically the only store that has good toy sales.

I don't collect this line, but I've noticed them.  I thought these ones were pretty cute and the price was right, so I picked them up.

They actually had two other ones that I might go back for.  One I want for sure!

I wasn't even sure if I should get these ones, but I did since I like having a variety of dolls.

I passed up a Monster High bathroom playset for these!  They just seemed like a much better deal in comparison.

I don't like how playline their faces are, but I really liked their hair and I thought their outfits were interesting.

Plus, they came with a lot of extras, including stands!  Totally worth the $5.

If I find a Monster High scooter at another Superstore I might pick it up, but I'd really rather have the one that came with an exclusive doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment