Sunday, March 17, 2013


'Doomed' crystal skull shot glass:  $3.35 off eBay (RSP:  $10+)

I love this cup!  The concept is so cool...it looks even better when something's in it:


I've known about this for months, but was waiting for a decent price. 

I'd really rather pay $2 something, but most of the BIN's were nearly $5+ so this seemed like as good as it was going to get.

Stupidly, when I first found out about this cup a year ago, a listing had JUST ended - $.99 a glass, including shipping!

It wasn't a mistake either, they sold over a hundred of them!

I'm really kicking myself for not finding that listing on time, that was a great deal!  Could have gotten three for the price I paid for this one....

I kind of don't think another deal like that will come around, but if it does, I'm going to stockpile them!

I thought this was going to be shot glass sized, but surprisingly, it is the size of a small cup.  It doesn't hold much liquid though.

No comments:

Post a Comment