Thursday, March 28, 2013


Ingledew's / Cornell creations - navy leather purse with gold handle:  $3.99
Big crocodile (embossed?) leather purse:  $6.99

Both @ Salvation Army.

Busy day today!  I had time left on my fare, so I decided to come here.  It's the biggest one, and I almost always find something good.

I almost freaked out when I saw the crocodile purse!


I love the emblem...it reminds me of the trussardi tote I got a while back.

The quality is amazing, it's even lined in supple leather!


The mark on the zipper is very coach like..


I really wonder who made this!  Everything feels very high end, I hope someone will recognize the markings!

It's such good quality, I wonder why there are no markings?  It really does feel expensive, but I don't see why they wouldn't brand the item after putting so much work in.

The other purse was an afterthought.  I liked it, but I didn't really want to pay too much for it.

The handle is what sold me on it.  It's retractable!  The leather isn't that great though, and it has some flaws.  I'm definitely going to stud that thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment