Saturday, March 30, 2013


1968 Barbie doll case:  $1.50 @ Penny pincher
Liv Twist n Dance Daniella:  $1 @ MCC Thrift Shop
Calvin Klein - Euphoria perfume:  free (or, $13.95!)

I actually got the case about a week ago, but I forgot to post it.

The case is in pretty beat up condition, but I've always wanted a vintage barbie case!  They don't go for much on ebay, but there's no way I could have gotten one for less than this...shipping alone is always at least $10.

I hope I can find some of the older, classier ones, but for now this'll do.

I'm over my Liv kick, but I told myself I'd pick up the ones with neat hair under $2....and this one fits the bill!

Not only does this one have neat here, she has great makeup, and great boots!  With no tax either, it was a no brainer!

The boots and tights are original, but I thought her outfit looked pretty bad anyway.

The perfume was a gift for subscribing to Elle.  I really don't think they would have sent it to me if I didn't ask about it...I waited two months, and still nothing!

After I complained, it magically appeared in the mail, alone, two weeks later.

So anyway, $13.95 was for one year, which is decent by itself.  I love reading fashion magazines, but newstand prices are a total ripoff.

But $1.16 per issue is totally worth it!  The perfume was the clincher...it's worth about $20 alone!  I just had to jump on the deal.

I've seen some other subscriptions that are around the same price, and I am tempted to buy them...but I'll hold out for ones that have additional promotions like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment