Wednesday, March 19, 2014


Icy doll - "Lovely"
Icy doll - "Charm"

$55.08 for both off Aliexpress

That works out to about $27.50 each, which is way cheaper than anywhere else! 

They're around $40 BIN on eBay, sometimes there are some for $35 on auction...but the types are limited and there's no guarantee it'll stay that low.  They were around $50 when they first came out, so I wonder why the price is so low now.


I wasn't sure how I'd feel about these (especially after I saw that Jecci five doll in person), but it was love at first sight!  I even like them more than blythe.  Their faces are so cute, I can't find any flaws with the sculpt (which I can't say about blythe!).

People say they're the same quality as blythe, which again, is nuts!  I'd say they were about half the quality.  Around the same quality as Jecci five, except the hair is slightly less nice (though still way better than blythe).

The body is even worse than jecci's!  It even made my hands tingle, and I'm not normally sensitive to chemicals.  Yikes!

The head seems better quality than jecci's, just a little.  There aren't any places where the plastic is too thin, but it's still not as good as blythe's.  Somehow, the eyemech/eyes seem a little bit worse than Jecci's, though not bad.

What I really like is, some of the dolls have special designs in their eyes.  The redhead had moons!  I should have taken a picture.

Well, I also should have taken a picture of them inside their box, but I was so excited I skipped that step!

I bought another one from the same seller, and I'd really like to buy more.  I'm just kicking myself though, since I saw some other people got them for $20 just a few months back!!

Not from this seller, but another.  Which is strange, because I never saw the sale!  I did look every once in a while, and I even had that seller in my list.  The sale lasted pretty long too!  It probably ended two weeks before I bought these ones, which sucks.

I was thinking that I wouldn't buy anymore until the seller's next sale, but now they've taken them all down...so I guess I missed my chance.

The only bad thing about the seller I did buy from is, they take so long to ship!  About three weeks.  

There's a sale coming up soon, so I'll try some other sellers!  They'll cost me about $27 each, but with the low canadian dollar, it's going to convert to a lot more.  It almost seems better to just buy them off ebay, at least then I can pay with the US dollars I already have in my account!

No comments:

Post a Comment