Tuesday, March 25, 2014


Bag of doll stands:  $1.99
Monster High - Meowlody doll:  $4.99
Bag of dolls:  $1.99

All @ Value Village

Thank goodness they didn't raise the price in my city!  I found plenty in this price range, and this was one of them:


I of course bought them for the 2 littlest pet shop blythes.  Yay, 2 of them!  I'll probably keep the Madam Alexander dolls too.

I already have the Meowlody, but since she was just missing her purse, it seemed like a good deal.  My other ones are on display, so I can keep those ones pristine and use this one instead!

I'm out of monster high stands, so I thought the bag of them was a good deal.  There were 4 MH stands and one stand I haven't figured out yet.  There are indents for huge feet on the unidentified one, but it's not very tall...no markings either, so it's a mystery!

The tan blythe has the worst hair I've ever seen.  I didn't think it was salvageable, but it looks ok after a comb and wash.  It even looks bad in the promos!


Her boots were super cute though, I would have liked to have them.  The other one came with a car:


I actually had a chance to get the car for $2, but I didn't think it looked that great...nothing opened up, plus the one I found had some wear to it  Though I do wish I bought it now, since I haven't found it again yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment