Saturday, March 15, 2014


Lalaloopsy littles/mini lot:  $24 for everything

I'm so into lalaloopsy littles right now, but I haven't deboxed any of mine because the packaging is  so perfect!  When I saw this lot of loose ones, I couldn't resist...even though I do have 3/4 of them.

The one I don't have, I've never seen in stores anywhere!  She's one of the first ones, so I didn't think I could find her otherwise.

Well, there is a silly hair version of her that has the exact same outfit and pet, but I like this version better.

The littles lot was $18, and the minis were $6.  She wanted $12 for the minis, but that kind of seemed like a ripoff.  I made her an offer and she accepted, otherwise I wouldn't have bought them.

The dolls are all in worse condition than I thought though, so that was a disappointment.  I could see the stains on Sprinkle's face, but the rest looked fine in pictures.

Well, in person they all have a ton of marks, some in noticeable places.  I cleaned up a lot of them, but they still look pretty used.  Considering that, I kind of wish they were a lot less, or that I didn't buy them at all!

But then I wouldn't have gone on a shopping trip and found all of those great things, so I guess it's a tradeoff.

I suppose I'll return my in box ones.  Well, 2 of them at least, the time has already passed for one of them!  

Funnily enough, once I get my return, I'll make back what I paid on this lot!  There's no point in keeping the boxed ones now that I have them loose.

No comments:

Post a Comment