Tuesday, March 25, 2014


Phi - leather belt sash:  $2 (RSP:  $615!)
Double seashell belt:  $1

Both @ MCC Thrift shop

That first belt is crazy!  I knew it was good quality, but I thought it would be around $100 max.  I've never heard of the brand, and even high end brands like Gucci and Burberry charge less for their belts!  

Here's a stock picture of it:

Turns out it's from their 2009 Spring collection:


I just can't imagine ever paying that much for a belt, but I'm happy with the price I paid!

I found a lot of other high end things that time, which is rare.  I'll bet they came from the same person!  

I found a silk Marc Jacobs dress (the one made in Italy!) for $10, and a costume national suit for $20 (retail is over $1000!).  They were way too small for me though, so I left both of them behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment