Saturday, March 15, 2014


Bag of dolls:  $2.99 @ Value Village

Crazy!  This would have been $1.99 in my city.  I saw this trend at all of the ones I went to today, so hopefully it hasn't spread to my local ones as well.

I of course only wanted that littlest pet shop blythe.  Finally!  I haven't found one in a while and I've been itching to get more.

Too bad there was nothing else good in the bag.  I just kept the outfits of the other dolls, and I might keep that bratz kid too.  I probably shouldn't, but I think she's sort of cute...and I could keep her around to do Pullip/Angel dal comparison, which were kind of a rip off of this line.

I also saw a $3 bratz car here, which I would have been happy about...except that one was such cheap quality!  Like, hollowed out barbie quality.  All of the other bratz cars I've seen have been wonderful quality (with opening doors/trunks), so this was a shock.  

Of course I left that one behind...I saw a ton of good looking cars this day, but none of them had opening parts.  Too bad, I'm really looking for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment