Monday, March 10, 2014


Lalaoopsies - Mini Princess Nutmeg (RSP:  $3 - $8)
Lalaoopsies - Mini Princess Juniper (RSP:  $3 - $8)
Lalaloopsy Littles - Tricky Mysterious (RSP:  $12.86 - $22.99)

All for $2.84 @ Walmart

Thanks to my trusty tellwut gift card of course!  I even included some of the shoes in my other post.  

I was surprised the oopsies were at this location, since the store locator didn't show them in stock.  They were clearanced to $3, so I didn't think there would be any left anywhere.


Well, I got the other ones at winners for the same price, so now I have the whole set!  I could have gotten Juniper back then, but I never saw Nutmeg at any of the ones I went to.

Tricky Mysterious was the one I really wanted though.  She's so adorable!  I just love her gloves and little carrot.

There are a few more littles I want, but I'll probably wait for a sale/more gift cards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment