Saturday, March 15, 2014


Barbie Vespa:  $3.99
Barbie scooter:  $1.99
Polly Pockets "designables" convertible:  $1.99 (RSP:  ~$18)

All @ Value Village

I was so happy about this!  I was about to buy that exact same scooter just a few days ago (because it was half off), but there was a glitch and the discount wasn't coming off.  I'm so glad now, these were far cheaper!

The regular price was $30 (geez, just checked and it's $32 now!).  That includes a doll, but the dolls are cheap and have ugly outfits so their value is negligible.  Even at $15, I could have gotten around 5 used ones for that price!


I'm still hoping I find more, so we'll see how long it takes.  There are a bunch of ones in other colours I don't have!

Thank goodness I decided to take a few more looks.  I found the one pictured above on the third round!  I don't know how I missed it, it was under some other stuff or just tucked way behind.  I wonder if I've ever missed any other treasures that way?  I had no idea it was there!

Today I realized how awesome polly pocket vehicles were.  Most of them had opening parts and cute designs!  There was this helicopter van I really wanted, but sadly, they're too small for my big headed dolls.


I only got this one because I thought they would fit, but the windshield touches their faces.   Good enough!  At least I can sort of use it.  The design was so cute and cheery, I couldn't resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment