Monday, March 10, 2014


Evan Picone - Long black wool coat:  $9 (RSP:  ~$300)
Bebe - Contrast coated scuba moto:  $6.50 (RSP:  $129)


Joe Fresh - NWT Wool/mohair sweater dress:  $5 (RSP:  $69)
6 Shore Road -  NWT Silk shirt dress:  $7.50 (RSP:  $100+)
Katie - Pink polka dot halter dress:  $5

All @ Value Village

I almost didn't go, but I'm glad I did.  I almost always find great stuff, and this was no exception!

I was pretty annoyed at the prices though.  This is one of the worst ones I've seen!  They had a lot of USED dresses for $20...which is crazy.  At least the other ones reserve those prices for NWT stuff!  

Which makes me really surprised that the Joe Fresh dress was so cheap.  It was extra small, so I didn't think it would fit...but thankfully, I tried it on and it did!  It wasn't even too tight, it was like magic.  

The 6 Shore road dress is missing 3 buttons, which means I'll have to replace all of them.  But the style is so gorgeous I thought it was worth the effort.

I wasn't sure about the last one, but since I'm a sucker for halters it had to come with me.

The coats...I'm sure the bebe one was new, because there were three of them, and all of the labels were cut off!  They all had slight staining to the sleeves, so I think they were probably donated by the company.


They were all marked a large, and they certainly looked the same size...but two of them were actually extra small!!  Thankfully, one was a medium, and that one fit.  But really, looking at the rack they all looked the same size!

Bebe stuff is normally super pricy even used, so I kind of thought the prices were sort of up there.  I do think they have a lot of interesting styles.

I was surprised to learn that the jacket only retailed for $129!  I guess they price things so high secondhand because there's a demand for it.

I was happy about the black coat, since I've been looking for a long, warm, fitted one for a long time.  The outside looks new, but there are a lot of tears in the lining that I'll have to repair.  Considering how great it looks on, I thought it was worth the effort!

No comments:

Post a Comment