Saturday, March 15, 2014


Liv - Hayden in Wonderland doll:  $3.75 (RSP:  $19.99)
Lottie - Raspberry Ripple fashion:  $1 (RSP:  $10+)

Both @ Shared thrift store

I always like going to this store, because for some reason, they always have new in box toys!  The years range all over the place too, from the early 2000's to now, so I have no idea what their deal is!


I've never even seen this wonderland line sold in Canada, which is a shame, because it's definitely the best one.  They all have such neat outfits!  This one has remnants of a winners sticker on it, so I'm guessing it was only sold there.

This is one of the best ones, so I'm really happy I found her.  I love her pocket watch, which is strangely oversized when you compare their scale.

Anyway, I was surprised she was so cheap!  There were other Liv dolls that were $4.75 (and one beach doll for $3.75), and this one was much nicer.  I didn't pick up the other ones because I didn't like their outfits, and they just didn't seem worth it overall.

All of their single doll outfits were $1.75, which really didn't seem worth it.  For $2 more, I could have a doll too by their pricing!  

The lottie outfit had no price on it, so I brought it up just in case.  Happily, the lady charged me $1, which is much more along the lines of what I wanted to pay.

I've seen these dolls on someone else's blog.  They remind me of americanized Licca dolls.  I wouldn't go out of my way to buy them, but they're kind of cute.  


It's definitely the kind of doll I'd want a child to play with, so I see the appeal there!

No comments:

Post a Comment