Saturday, March 15, 2014


Teacup piggies  - Lacey:  $1.99
Alexis - NWT Pale peach blazer:  $7.99 (RSP:  $185)

Both @ Value Village

Too bad there weren't more toys at this one!  I kind of wonder if I should have bought any teacup piggies new, I've been finding so many secondhand ones for only $2 each!  Most of them (except the light coloured ones) look unplayed with.

This one is a colour I don't have, plus it has a very cute feature...there's a heart around its eye!  And on its butt!  The price was sure right too.  I found a really exaggerated promo picture of it:


Of course, the hearts aren't as pronounced in real life.  You can't see anything in my picture, but I found this good picture on amazon:

 
Adorable!  I've never even seen this one before, which makes me wonder just how many pigs are out there.  I wonder if there are more with hearts around their eyes?  It's just too bad there aren't any good resources for this toy line!

The blazer was an afterthought.  It's a bit snug on me right now, but the design was just so nice.  It has slanted buttonholes!  I've never seen that before.

The fit is also very flattering, plus it was new with tags.  It's also this really gorgeous peachy white colour.  It was too unique to leave behind!  It's just that I hate paying full price.

No comments:

Post a Comment