Monday, March 10, 2014


Monster High - Cleo's vanity:  $2.99
Lil Bratz - NIB Stylin' space furniture pack:  $2.99 (RSP:  $9.99+)

Both @ Value Village.

There's been a toy drought lately, and I really didn't think this one would break it!  This location doesn't have that many toys, and any good ones are severely overpriced.  That's why I was surprised these ones were priced so reasonably!


I was a bit unsure about this one, but since I liked some of the accessories (especially the shoe rack), I decided to get it.  It being new in box helped too!


I was super happy about getting Cleo's vanity, since I was totally kicking myself for not getting it at $15.  I heard some people were finding it for $5, so I held out...well, it never got that low here of course.


It is missing a lot of stuff though, including extra cats at the legs, the chair, and all of the accessories.  I would still like a complete one someday.  It's the most beautiful vanity I've ever seen!

No comments:

Post a Comment