Tuesday, March 25, 2014


My little pony - Ponyville ferris wheel:  $1.99 (RSP:  ~$20)
Bag of doll accessories:  $1.99

Both @ Value Village

I'm pretty much done with ponies, but I couldn't pass up this ferris wheel!  It's just so fun and cute.  It plays music and spins around, plus the price was so cheap!

I'm happy about the bag of doll stuff too.  I rarely see them, they must be in high demand.  No wonder, there's so much stuff included!
 

Well worth the two bucks!  I only really wanted the rollerblades (the wheels really turn!), but there were a ton of neat gems in there.  

Mainly the hats.  I love the fedora and the band hat, even though the latter is basically a bucket with a brim.

The Ken picture in a heart shaped frame was pretty fun too.  Here's hoping I find lots like these more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment