Sunday, March 9, 2014


H&M x Unicef - Plush dog purse:  $2.50 (RSP:  $30+)
American Passion - NWT Gold belt:  $2.50


Turquoise floral lace dress:  $4
Pink/gold silk? blazer:  $5
Sailor dress:  $5

All @ Value village

I don't normally go to this one first, but I did because I wanted to get that dog purse!  Thankfully it was still there.

I don't normally like animal shaped purses since most of them are way too childish.  But this one was fashion quality!  The dog was stiff and somewhat realistic, plus the strap is made of leather!  

When I went home, I saw that it sold on ebay for $30-$50 new....that's when I thought I should have bought it!  But I decided to wait since I didn't want to go back just for that.

Well, it was in a different section, so I thought I missed out.  Thankfully, that wasn't the case!  It really grew on me, though I don't know if I would use it.  It really doesn't hold much!

I also saw that fuzzy nation makes a lot of neat, realistic dog shaped purses too.  They're around $50 each!





I think they're really neat, but I wouldn't pay that much for them.  I might as well attach a strap to any realistic plush dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment