Saturday, March 15, 2014


Pearlescent lucite/acrylic clutch:  $4.99
Le Chateau - NWT Rhinestone square clutch:  $1.99 (RSP:  $39.99)

Both @ Value Village

I always find such great stuff here!  I have a theory that it's because no fashionistas come to this location.  It is pretty out of the way and in a small city.

Oh well, more for me!  I was so happy to find the plastic clutch, I always buy them when I see them.  I just think they're so beautiful, and they've been making a comeback lately!  Jimmy Choo has been making very similar ones for $600!


I was so surprised their regular price was so reasonable, especially since it looks unused!  Most of the time they're around $10, which I would still gladly pay for these kind of purses.  Of course, I'm happiest paying around the price I did!

I probably wouldn't have picked up the other one if it wasn't so cheap or new with tags.  I was totally surprised it was that low, you rarely see that!

I wish this place wasn't so out of the way.  I'm sure I'd be finding gems regularly there!  This is where I found my awesome leopard purse, which is still one of my favourite finds ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment