Saturday, March 15, 2014


Bag of toys:  $2.99 @ Value Village

This one seemed more worth it, it had about twice the amount of stuff as the other one!  Of course, I bought it for the blythe again.  It's the exact same one as the one I found earlier today!  Isn't that funny?  

They were even dressed the same, but I switched out her dress before the photo was taken.  This one came with two neat glasses plus some mini clothes so it was worth the price.

One pair of glasses is Ghoulia's from monster high, but I have no idea where the other ones are from.  They're really cute though!  They're flaming suns!  They fit blythe perfectly, but I looked at all of the stock photos and I didn't see one that came with it.

There were a ton of polly pocket dolls and clothes.  Too bad there were no shoes, that's the only thing I need from that line!

No comments:

Post a Comment