Monday, March 31, 2014


Lot of 5 Littlest Pet shop blythes:  $12.69 off eBay

It'd be more special if all of mine were thrifted, but these were such a great price, I couldn't resist.  Plus, I don't have any with these new style eyes.  I think they're pretty cute...the eyes are bigger than the other ones and they just seem cheerier somehow.

I just wish the middle one didn't come with a different body.  That's the body the current blythe figure has (which is all plastic and totally redesigned).

I'm just glad they all came with shoes.  Most of the ones I find don't, and I'd gladly pay $.50 more for them!

Mine didn't come with two purple boots though.  The black haired one came with flats, which I'm ok with.  Those are so much easier to lose, it'd be harder to find them secondhand!

No comments:

Post a Comment