Saturday, March 15, 2014


Lalaloopsy - Sir Battlescarred doll:  $3.99
Barbie - Lilac Vespa scooter:  $1.99

Both @ Value Village

Yep....that's the exact same doll I bought for TWICE the price a few days ago!  Really wish I didn't do that now.  I actually saw 4 of this doll today, but this was the only clothed one.  I couldn't resist!

I'm also happy about the scooter.  I want a ton of them to display my dolls on!

Funny thing about this location...I thought they didn't carry toys!  I always only saw a small display at the front so I assumed that was it.

Well...I happened to make my way to the very back, and I noticed there was a basement!  It only said there was furniture there, so never went down before.  Big mistake!

This was like toy heaven!!!  This had more toys than any of the ones I've been to, probably because other people don't know they're there either.

I'm so excited to go back!  Now I'll always make it a point to go to this location, whereas before, I was never very keen on going.

No comments:

Post a Comment