Friday, April 26, 2013



Atmosphere - Lime green leather jacket:  $10
Seductions - Ruffled yellow long cotton blouse:  $2.50



 Vintage burgundy / wine red cowboy boots:  $5

It took me a long time to decide on this jacket.  I really don't like the colour much, but I've never found one in that shade before!

I do want to have a rainbow of leather jackets, which is why I ended up buying it.  It is fitted and modern, otherwise I definitely wouldn't have bought it.

$10 was pretty high, even at half price.  But that shade...I doubt I'll ever find it again!

The top is from Sirens, but it's surprisingly nice.  Made entirely out of cotton!  I also liked the length and the colour...I don't have too many things in yellow.

The boots were an afterthought.  I forgot to check that section, so I doubled back after paying for the rest.

It had some gross dried grass on it, but I knew that would come off.  Now that it's off I see a lot of white specks, but I think it still looks good overall.

I fell in love with that colour!  It's such a gorgeous deep burgundy, I've never seen that shade of cowboy boots around.

Finding ones that fit me and are reasonably priced is even harder, so I didn't have to think too long for these.

No comments:

Post a Comment