Tuesday, April 23, 2013


122 Avon items:  $130 for everything

Yep, I went back for more!  Well, they delivered it to me this time, which was great.  I probably wouldn't have bought so much otherwise!

At first I picked around 30 bottles, but when they said they'd give me a lot price, I went all out.  I spent a week looking everywhere online, and bought everything I had even a passing interest in.

There's so much good stuff!  Mostly perfume bottles and jars, but also soap, boxes, and even some jewelry.

I'm glad I bought this lot.  It would have probably taken a lifetime to find this stuff secondhand...and I'm sure some wouldn't have shown up!

The seller included about ten surprises for me, so I was happy about that.  They even included the drawing cherub jewelry dish, which ended up being one of my favourites!  It's just so adorable.

I don't remember seeing it in my search.  Now I wonder if I might have missed something else great!  Avon just made way too much stuff, and there aren't any good resources online to see it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment