Sunday, April 28, 2013


Banana Republic - Ruffled black button up halter dress:  $3.50
Alfani - Pleated silk halter top:  $3
Dark fuchsia vintage leather belt:  $2.50
White leather belt with woven gold bucke:  $1

All @ Salvation Army

I almost didn't go to this location on half off day, but I'm glad I did!  It's just so small though, and I was there only a few days before...I didn't see anything good then, so maybe this stuff was recent.

Anyway, the belts caught my eye first.  I love pretty vintage leather belts!  The white one was a no-brainer, what a great price!  The buckle is so gorgeous too.

I wasn't sure about the other one, since it was a pull through belt.  Those normally fit really poorly, always coming off of me.

But to my surprise, this one fit great!  It didn't budge at all!  The leather is really nice and thick too, plus the buckle, though somewhat ordinary from far away, has some nice design elements.

No company name, but it was made in Taiwan.

The dress I ended up getting because it was made out of some material I've never heard of before...lypocell!  I want to have a garment out of every kind of material made.

Plus, I did like the style.  It looks almost exactly like  this brown halter dress I have!

It didn't look perfectly new though, so I had to think about it.  Well, it didn't look used either, and I thought maybe it would look better after a wash.

The silk top I found last.  The style is gorgeous!  All in all a great trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment