Wednesday, April 24, 2013


H&M - Blush pink trench coat:  $6.50 (RSP:  $69.95)


Jones New York - Wool military blazer:  $6.50 (RSP:  $150+)

Both @ Value Village.

I almost didn't go to this location, but I'm glad I did!  I only had an hour left but I didn't want to rush...well, somehow I made it through.

I almost didn't think I'd get anything, but at the very last minute I found these gems!

I was really hesitant about the trench because it's H&M...a cheap mall brand.  I could probably have gotten it on sale new for $20, maybe...I don't really follow their sales.

Anyway, I tried it on and it took my breath away.  It was gorgeous!   Fitted, flared, and flattering...it's a beautiful princess cut.  I found a picture of another blogger wearing it:


It's amazing!  I didn't think H&M had good quality clothes, but this one was so impressive.  Even the lining is gorgeous!  I'll have to pay more attention to them from now on.

I didn't have high hopes for the blazer, but surprisingly, that looked good on too.  I definitely didn't want to pay full price for either (though I might have bought the trench still), so I'm happy with the price I paid.

No comments:

Post a Comment