Thursday, April 4, 2013


Concepts - Gold full grain leather purse with Lion head crest (made in Canada):  $2.99
Purple suede purse:  $2.50 (RP:  $4.99)
H.K. Haven - ('for style & comfort!') Bronze ruched leather box purse:  $2.49 (RP:  $4.99)

All @ Salvation Army.

Hooray, another BOGO month!  Stupidly, I could only use one coupon, even though it doesn't say that on the coupon.  I've been able to use two in the past so I'm annoyed I couldn't this time.  Hopefully the other ones won't be so stingy.

The gold one was a no brainer!  I'm a sucker for gold leather and gold hardware, not to mention animal heads!  It is pretty marked up on the inside, but at least it still looks good on the outside.  Even though I couldn't use a second coupon, I thought this was worth the price.

I actually wasn't sure about the box purse.  It's kind of misshapened, and I'm not too crazy about purses that are longer than they are wide.

In the end, I thought it was really interesting (being cheap didn't hurt either!), and it was pretty old, so I took it home.

I don't know why, but I really loved the purple purse!  I thought it was simple and classy, but the bold colours made it really stand out.

I thought the suede was real, and the leather looked like it could be, but it wasn't.  Now I'm not sure if the suede was real since the leather wasn't...it is made in China afterall.

I still think it could be, but either way, it's pretty good quality if it is fake.  

In any case, I can't complain for $2.50, no tax!

No comments:

Post a Comment